Benefits of YMCA membership include:
- No contracts
- Free fitness classes, including aerobics, yoga, water exercise and cycling
- Free Y Personal Fitness Program
- Free nursery service and Child Watch service with a Family Membership (while parents are in the facility)
- Open gym and open swim
- Recreational basketball, volleyball, and other sports
- Payment flexibility—Your membership rate is determined by your income, and you can pay on an annual basis or monthly via bank draft, credit or debit card.
- AWAY (Always Welcome At the YMCA) benefits—your membership is good at more than 2000 locations nationwide, including all Greater Tulsa and Owasso YMCA locations.
(To find any YMCA in the U.S., call 1-888-333-9622 or go to http://www.ymca.net.)
- Y Rewards Membership Discounts at various businesses in Tulsa
- Strength training and cardiovascular equipment
- Reduced program fees and advanced registration for classes
- Free Youth Sports
- Outstanding family activities
- And the single most important benefit: Participating in regular health and wellness programs provides a wealth of positive results: more energy, less stress, fewer illnesses, healthy weight, and quality time with friends and family, to name just a few.